Pages

Monday 8 August 2016

What I Want To Do!

In the 2012 or 2792 years ago there was a sport in the olympics called pankration, if i was alive 2792 years ago I would want to do pankration because it is a hard working sport and i like to push myself, also I would want to do pankration because it is the closest sport to taekwondo in the 2012 olympics, and why I like it because it is the closest sport to taekwondo, it is because I do taekwondo. But the most important thing to me is that I can have… FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.