Pages

Friday 1 April 2016

Lemon Experience 1/4/16


         

I was so exited to taste the Lemons because I gad them before and ready to try It again. The lemons were sitting on a desk. We were in a line. When I got to eat it I was so nervous. When it went into my mouth it burst into bubbles. It tasted like vinegar, sour and sweet at the same time. I kind of had a feeling that it burnt my lips. It felt like fireworks and popping candy in my mouth and on my tongue. I loved the taste. I finished the whole melon. I wanted more more more and more because It was delicious.


Lemon, Fruit, Sour, Citrus,

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my is Kirsten I study at Papakura Central School. Amazing work,I loved your work about tasting lemons I loved the way you said like fireworks and popping candy in my mouth and on my tongue. Were you really really excited?

    If you like check out my blog here is the link. http://pcskirstenj.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow kriste this is amazing i like how you used lots of wow words. but you made a few bobos.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow well done you have put alot of effort into this i can see And very well done with the wow word's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow well done you have put alot of effort into this i can see And very well done with the wow word's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing Kristie! I love all the wow words that you have used. Maybe you could go back through and fix up the little spelling mistakes. This reminds me of when I did this in room 8 with Miss McLeod. This is an amazing blog post keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.