Pages

Friday 26 August 2016

Website Creator For Digi Awards!

The start of the term Tia and I made a site! Miss McLeod helped us make the site, she used what she used for the senior syndicate launching learning site! Tia and I started of with a book, then worked up to a device and started editing the site. The next day we took some photos to put on the site and there were a lot of rubbish! After that we made another page and started working on it. Then we made some videos to put on the site. We made 2 videos! Tia and I made more and more pages which built our site!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Kristie,I really love your website creator for the Digi awards.I liked how you started off with the book then went onto the device. Maybe next time you do this you could add a video of you and your friends picking up the rubbish. But I really liked how you and your friends worked really hard on your Digi awards work. I also loved how you put a lot of details of what you are doing. Are you able to post the link to your site so we can see it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.