Pages

Wednesday 5 July 2017

Stormy Night

This term we have been learning about weather! In art I created a stormy night painting. First I painted the background, we had to do dark colours to light colours! The colours we had to use were dark blue darker than the black, light blue, and blackish grey. Then I had to make the silhouette! We had to use a white crayon to draw the silhouette on black paper. then we cut it out. Then the next day after all the paint dried, I painted the storm could! I used black paint, we had to paint it in a dabbing motion. After that I had to paint the lightning with white paint. We had tiny thin brushes to paint them. After all of that I stuck the silhouette to the panting with pva glue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.