Pages

Wednesday 27 September 2017

Robotics

This term I have been doing Robotics every Tuesday afternoon. We had to learn how to program our robot to move. I started of with some Lego and wheels. I had to build the robot with my buddy Oliver. I had three buddies while I was building. Oliver wasn't here one day so I had to go with Jasmine. Jasmine wasn't here one day so I hat to do it with Jasmines buddy. Then I had to go with a group of 5! Mikayla, Oliver, Jasmine, and Holly was in my group. The most challenging thing was when I had to program the robot to turn it's wheels, I had to do it over and over and over again. The best programmer was Jasmine.  The easiest bit is when I had to build it. My group was missing a piece but it didn't effect anything.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Please structure your comments as follows:
Positive - Something done well.
Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what they had to say.
Helpful - Give some ideas for next time or Ask a question you want to know more about.